Pool ownership is a big responsibility, but it doesn’t have to be. When you choose Pacific Pool & Spa as your professional pool service company, rest assured that your pool is in good hands. Our professional service and maintenance team is ready to take on the responsibility, giving you the time you need to do what’s most important – enjoy your pool.
Full Pool Service & Maintenance
Pacific Pool & Spa offers a variety of service packages that will keep your pool and spa in pristine shape. We understand every pool and pool owner is different, that’s why we tailor a pool service package that works for you and your schedule. Once we determine the level of pool maintenance you are looking for, we will be able to create a routine service schedule that works for you. Items that are included in our routine services are the following:
- 1. Testing: chlorine, Ph, acid demand, and total alkalinity.
- 2. Add necessary chemicals in accordance with the Bio-Guard, 3-step program of sanitation, oxidation, and algaecide.
- 4. Skim surface of the pool.
- 5. Clean tile with brush and Off-The-Wall tile cleaner.
- 6. Vacuum swimming pool.
- Brush walls of the pool.
- 7. Clean hair /lint basket.
- 8. Clean skimmer basket.
- 9. Backwash filter as necessary – completely clean D.E. filters annually. Filter additives are an additional cost; D.E.,Polysheen, and Floc.
- 10. Monitor for algae.
- 11. Clean automatic pool sweeps – Kreepy Krauly, Polaris, Jandy, Hayward.
- 12. Assist customers in maintaining proper water levels.
- 13. Keep the pump and filter area neat and clean.
- 14. Report any equipment problems or malfunctions.
- 15. Record services on the customer’s log (to be kept at your home for your reference).
- 16. Notify the
customerof services performed, chemicals needed or delivered.
Our average price for a basic weekly pool service is $210.00, not including chemicals. An average price for weekly pool service including chemicals would be $260.00. This includes chemicals such as chlorine for shock, Ph control, filter additives (D.E. or Polysheen), or algaecide preventatives. It does not include special-purpose chemicals such as copper-based/silver-based algaecides, Flock, Anti Foam, Enzymes or phosphate tile remover. Your price for either service level will be quoted individually and based on the size and condition of your pool.
Contact Us Today!
We take pride in being able to provide professional care for your pool. Contact us today to set up a service and maintenance schedule that works best for you.Schedule Pool Service